02 September 2010

20 Week Belly


Here they are folks, the long awaited belly shots.

This is me at 20 weeks-half way there! I look like I swallowed a balloon. My belly just popped out over night. I've been feeling the baby kick for about a week now, and must say, we've got an active little one in there. I have a doctor's appointment in 2 weeks and hopefully at that time we'll be able to find out the baby's gender. (Although Riley's sure it's a girl). We're going crazy not knowing. I've been feeling great with the exception of being tired all the time. Luckily I can pretty much sleep whenever I want-lucky me! We'll keep y'all posted on how things go.



Hello BABY!!

So, Riley and I are planning a trip to Niagara Falls and Palmyra this weekend. I am so excited. Riley went several years ago with his scouting jamboree, but I've never been. We figured that we better take advantage of the long weekend, good weather, and bun still in the oven. I'm definitely ready for a break from my bed, TLC tv shows, and books-which I've become so accustomed to. We'll post pictures when we get back. Hope everyone has a great long weekend!

5 comments:

Nickell said...

Chelsea! You're tiny!

Lindsay said...

You look great, Chelsea! I'm so glad you've been feeling well during this pregnancy. I hope it lasts!

Sorry we can't join you on the Upstate NY trip. Maybe another time?

Cindy said...

Wow your tummy sure did shoot out! There was nothing just a few weeks ago. lol

Sara said...

BAM! it's there. or should I say SHE's there (for Rileys sake). (even though I think it's a boy)
Have fun this weekend guys! we miss you!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Chelsea Nay! You are such a cute pregnant lady! I love your tiny baby bump. So happy for you 3!