07 June 2012

Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime?

This summer has been full of busy days and lazy days. I love playing outside with my best friend Sienna. We're great at making messes!
Mommy and Daddy took me to Panama City, Florida to hang out on the beach.
I couldn't make up my mind about whether or not I liked the water. But the sand was lots of fun to play in. By the time we left, I was covered from head to toe!
It wouldn't have been a true beach experience without burying Daddy in the sand and
giving him man-boobs!
We've also been spending lots of time at the duck park. There are lots of baby geese swimming around with their parents. They'll come right up to us if we bring food them food. One of the baby geese even stole the cracker that I was eating right out of my hand. But I was brave and didn't cry.
For Memorial Day weekend, Mommy and Daddy took me on my first camping trip. We let Daddy do all the work while Mommy and I tried to stay cool in the shade.
Daddy caught us dinner.
I liked hanging out by the water with Mommy.
I don't know about the rest of you, but on rainy days, I like to make messes.

Mommy brought out the cornmeal and let me play to my hearts content. It was awesome!
Hurray for summertime!

No comments: