08 April 2010

No More Homework!!

Well that's it! I finished my last homework assignment. It is only fitting that it doesn't have anything to do with business; rather it's a History of Creativity assignment. For our final project we are suppose to do this "creative project" where we think outside of the box and make something cool. I think I win. Below are pictures of my LAST SCHOOL HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT! The thematic is piece is entitled "Free Lunch." Feel free to interpret the art for yourselves.







Booya!! No more homework!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I have always wanted a money tree. What is with the Business school and being dang easy? That looks like something a 3rd Grader would make. CONGRATS RILEY!!!

Kelly said...

I am guessing it cost you at least $12 to make it.

Lindsay said...

Dibs on the tree after it's graded.

Cindy said...

The tree is cool but you lied about it being your last assignment. Don't forget about FREEQUAL!!!!!!!!!!! yay.

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Congratulations on your last assignment. I love the money tree. Yay for your brother and his mission. I'm sure he will be a great missionary.