All the ladies: Chelsea, Heather, Kayla, Courtney, and Kristen
2010 was such a crazy year for us. I just wanted to list some of the life changing events that took place.
- We moved in with my in-laws, something we both said that we would never do.
- Riley took a job with Avery Dennison.
- Riley graduated from BYU in April with his degree in Business Management, Supply Chain.
- Riley moved to Ohio in May while I stayed in Utah until August. Our second married summer apart; something else we both promised we'd never do again.
- I student taught in first grade and at the BYU preschool.
- We found out that we're expecting a sweet baby girl in January. We were apart when this news came, not the most ideal situation.
- I graduated from BYU in August with my degree in Early Childhood Education.
- I quit working for Albertsons/Fresh Market after being there for 7 1/2 years, the only job I've ever had.
- Riley quit working for Wells Fargo after 3 1/2 years.
- I moved to Ohio, being the first in my family to move outside of Utah.
- My mom got married, YAHOO!
- We visited Niagara Falls and Palmyra, NY.
I'm sure this list could go on forever, but I think I hit the big stuff. It will be interesting to see what 2011 holds for us. Happy New Year everyone!